Thursday, April 4, 2019

March Expenses 2019

Hello, everyone!

I am Jerry, the author of this blog!

Here comes the expenses of March:

Money for parents: $5500
This is the money I gave to my parents every month. If you are a foreigner, you may find it strange. Yet, this is a common practice in Hong Kong or some other Asian countries.

Food& Beverages: $1107.1
This includes the eating out with friends so it might vary month to month. I had a gathering with my old friends in college and hanged out once with my colleagues. Therefore, I spent a little bit more than last month.

Entertainments: $4349.2
Wow! This amount is 10 times that of last month. This is because I went to Vietnam to visit my girlfriend. I also did some online shopping. I bought some little presents for her as I didn't buy her anything on Valentine's Day.

Transportation: $499.3
This is a little bit above my average due to the gatherings. Yet, the actual amount will be less since the HK government is now subsidising our transportation fee for around $20-30 dollars per month depending on your amount.

Household products: $108
I bought a passport holder so as to avoid money loss again.

Mobile fee: $4307
I bought a new iPhone for my girlfriend as she lost hers.

TOTAL: $15870.72
I spent quite a lot this month. The saving rate is around 60% this month. Well, if I can travel back to March, I still couldn't figure out any ways to cut the expenses. I might choose not to eat out with my colleagues.

What about you? How much did you spend last month? Please let me know by commenting below! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment