Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Regular Financial Updates 2019 Q3

Hi guys!

This is Jerry, the author of this blog! I decided to post the total asset I have so that you guys could witness my growth.

This is the third quarter asset report of 2019:

Yes, there is a drop my asset. This is solely because of the fluctuation of the stock market. My stock portfolio dropped around 20%. This seems a lot because my portfolio contains some stocks that I bought when I was a total dummy of investment. I didn't sell them even when they dropped so much. This is a lesson I will remember my whole life. Stock picking may be interesting but buying the index makes sure I earn the money. I am reconstructing my portfolio by buying only ETF of HSI and S&P500. I hope I am not too late to correct my mistake.

All in all, my financial goal of 2019 is to make it around 1.1 million. I reached nearly 80% of the goal so far. Do you think I will be successful? Please comment below!

Thank you for your time! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment