Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Regular Financial Updates 2019 Q4

Hi guys!

This is Jerry, the author of this blog! I decided to post the total asset I have so that you guys could witness my growth.

This is the last quarter asset report of 2019:

Hurray! I did it! This is one of my biggest achievement in my life! Even though HKD$ 1 million is a small amount to a lot of people, I accumulate this amount at age of 27. This means a lot to me. I am really proud of myself.

Some people may be curious about how I regain the money 'lost' last quarter. First, my stocks have a rebound of 25% which is the same level at Q2. Second, I tried my best to check if I have any 'missing' assets and I discovered I have some old MPF accounts which were not counted before. These accounts were opened during my previous jobs. I merged all these accounts into one. Besides, I  found some idle cash at home. They are my emergent money in case that HK situation worsens and I forgot to count them in before. Therefore, all this 'lost' money may not be real growth of my asset but it explains how I reach my goal this year!

All in all, my asset goal of 2019 is 1.1 million and I only reached around 96%. Yet, I will still count myself successful this year! I look forward to 2020 in which my goal is 1.3 million! How was your 2019? Did you achieve your goal?  Please comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment