Tuesday, June 2, 2020

May Expenses 2020

Hello, everyone!

I am Jerry, the author of this blog!

The virus is still here but there are less and less new cases around the globe.

Anyways, here comes the expenses of May:

Money for my family and GF: $22444.4

Food& Beverages: $1122.6

Transportation: $340.8


Entertainments: $96

Phone: $116

Clothes: $158


iPhone (1/12 installments): $283.25

Miscellaneous: $188

TOTAL: $24749.05


The money I spent is much more than before. Because of the pandemic, my family and GF's finance has some changes so I decided to provide some financial helps to them. Other expenses are well controlled. The iPhone and the clothes are the birthday gift I bought myself. These things contribute to a better QoL. My old iPhone was somewhat broken and my clothes were worn out to some degree.

What about you? How much did you spend in May? Please let me know by commenting below! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment