Tuesday, December 1, 2020

November expense 2020

Hello, everyone!

I am Jerry, the author of this blog!

The 4th wave of the pandemic has arrived. When I wrote this piece of blog, I was having my first day of WFH. How long will this WFH last time? I really have no clues.

Anyways, here comes the expenses of November:

Money for my family and GF: $22444.4

Food& Beverages: $1261.5

Transportation: $588.4


Phone: $116

Personal growth: $1252.25

Entertainment: $500

Miscellaneous: $1079.9

TOTAL: $27242.45


My monthly expenses went up again this month because I bought a piece of toy for myself and some household products for my family. Besides, I went to friends' gathering twice. I will try harder to make the expense lower than that of this month.

What about you? How much did you spend in November? Please let me know by commenting below! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment