Sunday, January 31, 2021

January Expenses 2021

 Hello, everyone!

I am Jerry, the author of this blog!

New year. New start. My 2021 dream is to go abroad and meet my girlfriend. I hope the pandemic will disappear soon!

Anyways, here comes the expenses of the first month this year:

Money for my family: $6000

Food& Beverages: $
458.3

Transportation: $
453.6

Phone: $26.5

Personal growth: $746.25

Household products: $1048.1

Entertainment: $600

Miscellaneous: $441

TOTAL: $9773.75


My monthly expenses went down a lot because I stop supporting my girlfriend financially. Yet, the biggest expense is the household product as the core of the water purifier at home ran out so I bought a new one. Other expenses are within normal limits.

What about you? How much did you spend in January? Please let me know by commenting below! See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerry, your expense on phone is just $26.5. I am curious what mobile plan you are using.

    ReplyDelete