Saturday, March 27, 2021

Regular Financial Updates 2021 Q1

Hi guys!

This is Jerry, the author of this blog! I decided to post the total asset I have so that you guys could witness my journey.

This is the FIRST quarter asset report of 2021:



There are something happening in my family so I decided to keep more cash as I may need to buy an apartment in HK to accommodate my family within the coming few years. I am trying my best to put those cash in some high interest accounts. I will soon share with you guys which HK banks provide high interest! Look forward to it!

Year plan progress
1) Two millions milestone
Very good. I will continue to work those parttime jobs to keep my income high.

2) New language
Recently I have been occupied by my family stuff. I stopped learning since March. I will pick up my momentum in April.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerry, it is great to have 12.5% growth in your portfolio. I am looking forward your finding on high interest account in HK bank.

    ReplyDelete