Friday, December 31, 2021

Regular Financial Updates 2021 Q4

 Hi guys!

This is Jerry, the author of this blog! I decided to post the total asset I have so that you guys could witness my journey.

This is the FINAL quarter asset report of 2021:


I made it! I reached the 2 million milestone at the age of 29. I should give myself a medal because I worked so hard this year! 

To be honest, this is not the results of good investment strategy and skills, but the fruits of my hustling and budgeting. Every month I generated an extra income of $15-20k from working side hustles and saved around 65% of all my income.

While some said FIRE is impossible, I still believe it is worth a try. Even if I fail, it will be a fruitful journey.

As for the plan of 2022, I changed my mind. I will not make a youtube channel, but I will make something else. Details will be shown in the post tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment