Sunday, March 10, 2019

Regular Financial Updates 2019 Q1

Hi guys!

This is Jerry, the author of this blog! This is the first post I made since the big change in my blog. I decided to post the total asset I have so that you guys could witness my growth.

This is the quarter report of my asset:


Yes, I decided to update my financial details quarterly even though I know some bloggers will disclose their financial summary each month. I chose to do it quarterly because average listed companies only report their financials quarterly. Even though I am not running a company (yet!), I find this practice more reasonable.

My financial goal of 2019 is to make it around 1.1 million, according to my financial freedom plan. I reached 70% of the goal so far. Do you think I will be successful? Please comment below!

Thank you for your time! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment