Sunday, March 3, 2019

February Expenses 2019

Hello, everyone!

I am Jerry, the author of this blog!

Here comes the expenses of February:

Money for parents: $5500
This is the money I gave to my parents every month. If you are a foreigner, you may find it strange. Yet, this is a common practice in Hong Kong or some other Asian countries.

Food& Beverages: $888.8
This includes the eating out with friends so it might vary month to month. In my experience, below $1000 means I did not have many social gathering with my friends that month.

Entertainments: $416
I spent some money for the games I played. To be honest, I felt good when playing the games but afters some time I became guilty of spending the money on some virtual things. I might need to find some ways to prevent myself from spending this kind of money.

Transportation: $395.2
There is a long Lunar New Year holiday so I did not have to go to work for almost two weeks. This saved me a lot of transport fee.

Household products: $218
I helped my family to buy some stuff.

Mobile fee: $116
Connection to the Internet is a necessity of modern human, right?

TOTAL: $7638
Thanks to the CNY holiday, I stayed frugal without really sacrificing my quality of life. I find the result very satisfying.

What about you? How much did you spend last month? Please let me know by commenting below! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment