Monday, March 2, 2020

February Expenses 2020

Hello, everyone!

I am Jerry, the author of this blog!

CONVID-19 has made the world in turmoil. My company allows me to work at home which becomes a de-facto holiday because my job requires more hand-on work with my client instead of paper work.

Anyways, here comes the expenses of February:

Money for my family and GF: $11333.33

Food& Beverages: $221.5

Transportation: $400.13

Phone: $116

Personal growth: $101.68

Miscellaneous: $1190

TOTAL: $13362.64

I spent on around 30% of my income this month so I can make up for the "loss" last month. Yet, I think this is the minimum amount I need for my living. I really want to explore another income source no matter it is a part-time job or a side business, but I am still thinking about it.

Next month, regardless of the virus situation, work will start resuming gradually, but the spending should be similar with this month as there will not be few or even zero entertainments!

What about you? How much did you spend in February? Please let me know by commenting below! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment