Saturday, June 27, 2020

Regular Financial Updates 2020 Q2

Hi guys!

This is Jerry, the author of this blog! I decided to post the total asset I have so that you guys could witness my growth.

This is the second quarter asset report of 2020:

Last quarter was a nightmare. In March, the stock market dropped about 30% and so did my assets. I bought in some stocks too early. Then I sold them too early. I missed the rebound afterwards. This experience makes me rethink if my strategy is good or not.

Then I realise it is my mind, not my strategy. I was scared when it came down 30% from the top. I didn't believe it's true when it started to rebound. Therefore, I spent some money and time to learn about investing. 

I learnt no matter it is trading or investing, planning and discipline are the key. Why to buy/sell and when to buy/sell are the questions to ask. Execute your plan when signals arrive. Don't hesitate. I will remember this lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment