Monday, August 10, 2020

July Expenses 2020

Hello, everyone!

I am Jerry, the author of this blog!

The second and third wave of virus is still on-going. My company allows me to work from home 4 days/ week. I only need to go to office once a week.

Anyways, here comes the expenses of July:

Money for my family and GF: $17444.4

Food& Beverages: $532

Transportation: $187.8


Phone: $399.25

Personal growth: $496.67

Miscellaneous: $2561.9

TOTAL: $21622.02


I didn't spend any money on entertainments or games this month. Well done, Jerry! Yet, I paid for the dinner of my family gathering which cost me around $2000. I think this money is well spent. Everyone, especially my grandma, was happy that night. Other expenses were low because I stayed at home most of the time this month.

What about you? How much did you spend in July? Please let me know by commenting below! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment