Thursday, September 3, 2020

August Expenses 2020

 Hello, everyone!

I am Jerry, the author of this blog!

The pandemic is still with us in HK, but the situation is much better compared with that of last month. I stayed at home for work 3 days per week. 

Anyways, here comes the expenses of August:

Money for my family and GF: $22444.4

Food& Beverages: $266

Transportation: $113.1


Phone: $399.25

Personal growth: $645.07

Miscellaneous: $276

TOTAL: $24027.82


I didn't spend any money on entertainments or games AGAIN! Very great! On the other hand, I spent quite a lot on personal growth this month, but I think some are not worth it. For example, I joined some investment seminars which are not very useful for me.

What about you? How much did you spend in August? Please let me know by commenting below! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment